For best experience of using this system, it is strongly recommended to use Firefox Browser.
INFORMATION: Materi Narasumber Semnas 2019 Universitas Warmadewa 1. Prof. Dr. Ir. Nadjadji Anwar, M.Sc. Download 2. Balai Wilayah Sungai Bali-Penida Download 3. P3E Bali Nusra Download 4. Pro. Dr. I Made Suwitra, S.H., M.H. Download 5. Dr. Drs. I Wayan Gede Suacana, M.Si. Download 6. Dr. I Putu Ngurah Suyatna Yasa, S.E., M.Si. Download
The discourse on water in national development has been a central issue in the last few decades. National development contains a variety of strategic issues that must be the focus of attention in order to proceed as planned, one of which is the issue of tourism. The development of the Indonesian tourism sector from year to year becomes a strong tendency for the improvement of the Indonesian economy. Tourism activities have an impact on the need for water, investment climate and regional spatial planning. Through a systemic approach, of course, the use of land in regional spatial planning and investment for the development of sustainable tourism in Bali becomes a very interesting issue to be discussed at a theoretical and pragmatic level.
Ruang Auditorium, Widya Sabha Uttama
Universitas Warmadewa-Denpasar, Bali
Jln. Terompong, No. 24, Tanjung Bungkak
Call for Papers
- To submit an abstract, authors must register first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”). The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
- Types of Paper : Research Article.
- Full paper should only be written in Indonesian and in (maximum) 5 pages. Length on A4 Paper, containing title, name of author(s), affiliation, e-mail correspondence. For Research article : Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References.
- Abstract should be of 250 words maximum, containing title, name of author (s), Affiliation, e-mail address, body of abstract, and key words/phrases.
- By submitting an article for publication, an author is assumed to accept the terms of the Proceedings publication Licence hosting.
- All papers will be peer-reviewed
- Please Submit your Manuscript (full paper) online on (click here)
Abstract and Paper Submission
We invite you to submit the paper on the following topics:
- Management and Water Resources
- Structuring Watershed Areas (DAS)
- Spatial Aspects of Tourism
- Public Welfare
- Local Culture and Wisdom
- Business District Environmental Management
- Use of Water and Land
Registration Fee and Payment
Pemakalah : Rp. 500.000
Peserta (Umum) : Rp. 150.000
Publikasi Online (SCOPUS Indexed) : Rp. 1.500.000